FEE, a publishing partner of Intellectual Takeout, has been a leading non-profit organization hosting sought-after seminars across the U.S. since 1946.
Recently named by Forbes as a top summer high school program, parents and teachers have entrusted FEE for decades to provide students with safe, eye-opening learning experiences.
2017 programs for high school students include:
• June 4-9: Liberty & Character- Harding University, Searcy, Ar.
• June 6-9: Economics of Prosperity & Innovation- University of West Georgia, Carrollton, Ga.
• June 22-25: Economics of Entrepreneurship- Chapman University, Orange, Ca.
• July 11-14: Economics of Entrepreneurship- Lindenwood University, St. Louis, Mo.
• July 18-21: Economics of Entrepreneurship- Oglethorpe University, Atlanta, Ga.
• July 25-28: Economics of Prosperity & Innovation- St. Edward’s University, Austin, Tx.
Until March 31st you can attend for just $79 (half off the regular price). It’s free to apply (it only takes about 10 minutes)!
Mention the word TAKEOUT in your travel scholarship application to receive tuition reimbursement!
Full details: https://info.fee.org/seminars